TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We, Passion For Creation Group AB, have developed the application "Socal" which can be
downloaded from the App Store and other app stores. "Socal" is a tool for creating and
sharing estimates of outcome for digital advertising campaigns. These User Terms and
Conditions (this "Agreement"), is a legal agreement between you and Passion For Creation
Group AB which guides your use of and access to the Application (as defined below). If you
don't want to be bound by this Agreement, please do not access or use the Application.
By creating an account in the Application you accept this Agreement and agree to be bound
by each of its terms. You also represent and warrant to Socal that:
• You are at least 13 years of age and have the authority to enter into this Agreement
(either on your own behalf or by having a parent or legal guardian agreeing on your
• This Agreement is binding and enforceable against you
• To the extent an individual is accepting this Agreement on behalf of an entity, such
individual has the right and authority to agree to all of the terms set forth herein on
behalf of such entity.
• Socal takes no responsibility for the estimates and results you create and share.
The purpose of this Agreement is to explain the terms and conditions under which Socal will
let you use the Application through your mobile device. As also mention in other parts of
this Agreement, Socal does not have any control over any merchants or other third parties,
and therefore is not liable or responsible for any actions taken or supposed to be taken by
any such third party.
• To access our Service, you must register with us and set up an account with a
username and password (your "Account"). We encourage you to use "strong"
passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters,
numbers and symbols) with your Account.
• You may connect to our Service with third-party services approved by us (e.g.,
Facebook or Google) and you give us permission to access and use your information
from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in token for that
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details and any
activities that occur under your Account. If you have any concerns that your Account
may have been misused, you should contact us straight away to let us know.
You can use the free version or subscribe to PRO user. Certain features are only accessible to
users who have registered as PRO users and who pay for PRO subscription plan.
• Payment for using PRO Account is made in accordance with the invoicing conditions
selected by you.
• Charges are due at the beginning of each invoicing period. If you have a subscription,
it will renew automatically until you cancel. Every further payment will be due at the
beginning of the new payment cycle.
• All charges and prices stated include the applicable value added tax.
• You may only offset invoices against legally determined or undisputed claims or right
5. Conditions of use
It is your responsibility to make sure that all information provided by you to Socal is current,
accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this
information going forward. It is also your responsibility to protect your Account information,
as it should be kept strictly confidential. Socal has the right to at any time suspend a user or
terminate the user's account and access to the Application if the user violates this
Agreement or uses the Application in a way that is harmful to Socal or any third party.
6. Terms and Termination of Account
This Agreement shall continue in full force until either:
(i) You terminate your Account
(ii) Socal terminates your access to the Application, with or without notice (the "Term").
When this Agreement is terminated, you no longer have access to the Application.
Socal may change or update this Agreement from time to time, and any such change or
update will be set in effect when posting the updated Agreement within the Application.
When we make major changes to the Agreement, we will provide you with prior notice as
appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a notice within the Application by
sending you an email. If you do not agree to the changed Agreement, you have the right to
terminate your Account before the changed Agreement comes into force.